Thursday, November 5, 2009

School, School, and more school...



Hey everyone. I know, I know, I said I'd post more often but unfortunately life gets in the way and I usually just forget. So far I'm loving school. I already have some great new friends, and am eagerly waiting next semester. I just registered for classes, and while excited, I'm kinda nervous. I've decided to try out 17 credits and see if I can get out of here as soon as possible. :) I love school but I know I will love teaching even more. One class I'm very excited about is my group piano class. I'm taking the beginner course, so it will be a lot of review for me, but hopefully going back to the basics will help my overall technique. Another fun thing that happened this week is that I was able to go vote for city council member and mayor. It's only the 2nd time I've voted since turning 18 (i know, it's sad, but usually I have to work) and I always get a thrill whenever I go. Not to mention, GO STERLING!! :) I was very excited to see him get elected.

We also got our family pictures done, as shown by the pics above. It was a blast, though half of us were sick. I think they turned out really good though, and much thanks to our photographer, Neal Loveridge!!!!

That's about all that's been going on in my life. I got sick for a little, but am healthy once again! I promise I will try and post more, but no promises. With a busy school semester on it's way I know I'll be taking as much time as possible to study. However, I feel that I can promise at least once a month :)

No comments: