Monday, October 19, 2009

New Course of Action

Recently I've decided to develop my photography skills. I've noticed lately that I love taking pictures of people, and am now going to start experimenting with that love. I'm leaving it up to you guys to give me feedback and let me know what you think - every comment is useful, and I'll learn from everything, so don't be afraid to criticize! :) Right now I have a very basic digital camera, so can't take the pictures I'd like to, but bear with me. Hopefully soon! For now, here are my latest photography adventures!


This is a spur of the moment photoshoot I did with my brother and sister. We drove up Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls and walked around. My siblings are so fun to take pictures of, but my little sister has this knack of refusing to smile normally. However, I got a few good keepers, I think. Take a look!



You can also find some more of my pictures, and pictures to come at this site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/16978713@N03/




No comments: