Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sushi Night!

Ok, so today was my very first time trying Sushi, and boy was it... interesting... The food was absolutely gorgeous, I was very impressed, however, I have an issue with texture... So, I took the first bite and it had Salmon, Eel, Avocado, rice, and seaweed, and the taste was fantastic. Really, I loved the taste of it, but the sliminess of the salmon just sorta freaked me out.
So this is a pic of me, right after eating it. It was a lot of fun, we had 16 people there, much to my surprise, and we all ate and talked. This is Sean, a guy in my ward who came with. He went to Japan on his mission, and so of course absolutely loved everything. They all had fun making fun of me. Pretty sure the only thing I ended up eating was about 3 pieces of rice.

Next time, we're planning on going to Tucanos - I know there's stuff there I like! Lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait you post sean and not me ouch i am so hurt. : )
*just kidding* i have another one of him signing the bill but didn't post it on facebook because it was kind of stockerish.