Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy 8's

Those who know me know I love doing quizzes, or anything that involves asking questions and me answering them, lol. So, here goes one:



8 tv shows i watch:
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Psych
4.American Loggers - not that I enjoy it, that's just what you get with my dad
5. ESPN - unfortunately, during march madness both of my parents are addicted, so I can't get away. :D
6. HBO - the Kids station.
7. America's Funniest Home Videos
8. Rachel Ray - My mom......
8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up at 8:00 - WAY too early
2. Watched Conference!
3. Baked some delicious Chocolate chip mint cookies
4. Went to my relief society presidents house for lunch
5. Flirted ;)
6. Went to work
7. Had an Asthma attack - My first one!
8. Stayed up and talked to my friends
8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Starting school in August - I'm actually excited!
2.FHE - We're having a passover service
3. Starting my new job at the Scera Pool.
4. Spray painting a sheet on Saturday. Yay!
5. My Latin ballroom dance class on Wednesdays.
6. Wednesday - I get to buy a new pair of shorts!
7. The far future when i finally reach the weight I want - but I'm down 26 1/2 lbs. so far!
8. Summer. I LOVE the heat, and hate snow. I'm definitely ready to go out and buy a new swimsuit!

8 things on my wish list:
1. To be done with school - I'm excited, but I can't wait to actually be out there teaching kids.
2. To take my little sister and brother to Disneyland
3. To have a boyfriend! Lol
4. I want a nice digital camera - the fancy kind :) I LOVE photography
5. To be able to move out
6. To be able to buy things for my family that I know they will love, without having to worry about money issues. Being a teacher won't help with that much :)
7. To go to London
8. To be able to take my mom to Les Miserables, and Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
8 friends I tag:
1. I'm not really into the whole tagging thing, so I'll just say you can do it if you want to :)

No comments: