Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions


Ok, so I officially stole this off of Mirielle's blog, but she'll get over it :)



Rain or shine?
This is a hard one for me, because I absolutely love a good rainstorm, but I'm going to go with shine. I love rain, but once a month is good enough for me, whereas I welcome shine with open arms every day of the year.


Summer or winter?
Easy!!! Those who know me know I HATE winter with a passion. I am a summer girl, through and through.


Coffee or tea?
Well, i'm not a fan of either so I'm going to go with Hot Apple Cider. Yum!


Dogs or cats?
DOGS!!! I love my toy poodle, Libby.


Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla. Chocolate is only good in it's true form, not created into ice creams or cakes or brownies.


Beach or mountains?
Again, a hard one. I grew up in the mountains, but nothing beats the glorious shine of the beach, and the feel of warm sand wiggling between my toes


Handwriting or typing?
Handwriting - It's so elegant, and feels much more personal. Plus, I love my handwriting.


Morning person or night person?
Both. I can get up early and be happy very easily, but staying up til 3 in the morning is nothing as well. I love all times of the day!


If you were going to be stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, an airplane, and fuel.


What's your absolute favorite book?
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


If you could have dinner with three people, dead or alive, who would they be?
My grandma Hopkins, my mom, and my dad. I love my family. They mean more to me than anything in the world.


What was your dream job when you were little?
Teacher - good thing I plan on becoming one!


Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Someone who is clumsy, kind of weird, and willing to deal with way too much drama. Probably the girl who plays Bella in Twilight.


What's one place you'd love to travel to?
If I had to pick just one, I'd go with Tahiti, or Hawaii, or New Zealand, or Australia. Any island I'm happy with. I love water and sun and warmth.


So, yeah, that's me!

2 comments:

Beth schell said...

Have you read "Austenland" by Shannon Hale? It's a book for Pride and Prejudice lovers!

Anonymous said...

nice
PS i own Austenland if you want to barrow it.