Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Discoveries.

So, I've recently found that my Dad and I have the exact OPPOSITE tastes in music. I LOVED Adam Lambert's version of Ring of Fire on American Idol, and he absolutely refuses to listen to it again. I like some rap, and he thinks it's of the devil. I HATE the old twangy country, and that's all he listens to. About time we had some big differences :) It makes me laugh, because even though we usually have the same critiques at least for the AI contestants, Adam is our difference. I guess he gets that from his conservative side, haha. I, on the other hand, like the hair, and the smoldering looks, and everything about him, including the drama. I've noticed I tend to drift towards them, though. Anyways, just thought I'd mention!


Oh, and this is a record for me - 3 posts in one week!! yay!

No comments: