Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday Party



So I just had my birthday party, and it was SO much fun. We got a cake that had Lightning McQueen driving on a road and it was GORGEOUS.

This is the cake we got. It was absolutely fantastic.


So, funny thing is, the black part on the cake? It stains your mouth. None of us realized it until Cameron Tucker looked at us and his mouth was stained black. Iknow, it's a good look for him :D We played apples to apples for a couple of hours (With me and cameron as champions) then watched Anastasia and Ghost Rider. Everyone had so much fun. I was FINALLY able to see Mallory Mackay, my best friend, after not seeing her for 2 years. It was great. There was no awkwardness and it was just like before she moved. So that's how life's been so far!

1 comment:

Amber Jane said...

Yay, fun! Sorry I couldn't be there, but you know, I have school and work and.. blah. Love the cake, that's awesome.