Saturday, July 4, 2009

Fourth of July fun!

This fourth of July was a blast for me. Friday was spent going to the fair - where we saw Jericho Road - and eating. I love looking at all the different booths. We then came home and set off fireworks.After that, Halle, Lindsey, Cody, and I all had a sleepover and we painted faces. Halle got a flag, Cody got fireworks, I got a star, and Lindsey was the Joker. We went to sleep at around 1 AM. We then woke up 3 hours laterto go save spaces for the Parade.After that, we came home, ate lunch, then took a much needed 2 and a half hour napWe then went back to the fair, and I bought some awesome sunglassesAfter that, we went up to my uncles for a bbq and the stadium of fire! Overall, a VERY good 4th of July! Happy Birthday America!

2 comments:

Jam said...

Sounds like loads of fun! Where was Fred--is he not patriotic?? ..or is he from China, and not into USA stuff?

Sharise said...

Fred unfortunately fell sick, and had to stay in bed all day. He should be making some appearances soon though!